1. Data Controller
The data controller of this website is Vassallo Group whose office is situated at The Three Arches
Valletta Road Mosta. MST 9016.
2.0 Data Protection Officer
Our Data Protection Officer may be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org or via our postal address.
3. Information collected and purpose Download Information.
When you visit our website the following information will be automatically processed and solely for the use by Vassallo Group:
- the requested web page or download;
- whether the request was successful or not;
- the date and time when you accessed the site;
- the Internet address of the web site or the domain name of the computer from which you accessed the site;
- the operating system of the machine running your web browser and the type and version of your web browser.
This needs to be confirmed by the web site provider
5. Personal data provided by the data subject
When using this website’s online ‘Contact Us’ facility, data subjects are required to provide their name, surname, e-mail address and telephone name for contact purposes. All information provided will be solely used by Vassallo Group and its staff as may be necessary to provide you with the feedback to your message. Vassallo Group shall ensure that any disclosure of such data shall be carried out in full compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation
6. Your rights as data subject.
As an individual you may exercise your right to access the data held about you by this Group by submitting your request in writing to the data controller. Although all reasonable efforts will be made to keep your information updated, you are kindly requested to inform us of any change referring to the personal data held by the Group. In any case if you consider that certain information about you is inaccurate, you may request rectification of such data. You also have the right to request the blocking or erasure of data which has been processed unlawfully.
7. Links to other Web Sites.
Any comments or suggestions that you may have and which may contribute to a better quality of service will be welcome and greatly appreciated.